Clovis Evangelical Free Church (CEFC)
Clovis, California, United States
Clovis Evangelical Free Church (CEFC) is prayerfully seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant (AA). CEFC is a multi-generational church ranging from families with young children to seniors with approximately 140 members.Compensation: $24K-26.2K annually based upon experience excluding benefits.
For those interested, please send:
- A cover letter giving a brief description of yourself, administrative experience, how you became a believer in & follower of Jesus (PDF)
- A resume explaining your education and/or experience (PDF)
Minimum Personal Characteristics and Requirements:
- Knows Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord in an authentic relationship through faith alone.
- A member of a Bible-teaching church.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other procedures and terminology.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with CMS software (e.g., Simple Church, Church Community Builder, etc.).
- Ability to get along well with people.
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and orally.
- Ability to work on a team and independently.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all church and church office activities.
- Provide administrative support for the pastoral staff, elders, church office, and ministry leaders.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Training in vocational schools, related on-the-job experience, and/or an Associate Degree in related field.