Clovis Evangelical Free Church (CEFC)
Clovis, California, United States
Clovis Evangelical Free Church (CEFC) is prayerfully seeking a part-time Accounting & Business Assistant. CEFC is a multi-generational church ranging from families with young children to seniors with approximately 140 members.Compensation: $16.00 - $18.04 hourly based upon experience excluding benefits.
For those interested, please send:
- A cover letter giving a brief description of yourself, accounting experience, how you became a believer in & follower of Jesus (PDF)
- A resume explaining your education and/or experience (PDF)
Please send to email@example.com.
Minimum Personal Characteristics and Requirements:
- Knows Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord in an authentic relationship through faith alone.
- A member of a Bible-teaching church.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Experience using APLOS or similar accounting software.
- Experience with general and church bookkeeping processes.
- Ability to compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables.
- Experience with payroll software systems (preferably Gusto).
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Experience handling church employee personnel matters.
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and orally.
- Ability to work independently.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
- Perform all aspects of CEFC bookkeeping, reporting, insurance, and personnel matters
- Work with the Finance Team in developing the annual budget
- Primarily accountable to the Elder of Administration, and to the Senior Pastor for day-to-day operations
- Most duties can be performed remotely
- Training in vocational schools, related on-the-job experience, and/or an Associate Degree in related field.